Skip to Main Content
Skip to Site Map
Skip to Accessibility Statement
WPMS HTML Sitemap
WPMS HTML Sitemap
- REaCH – One of 5 UK RCNi finalists
- Have your registered for the Regional Scale Up Learning Event?
- Eight teams recognised at HSCQI Awards
- HSCQI Award winners revealed!
- Virtual Session on Human Factors
- HSCQI launches Timely Access to Safe Care (TASC) Stage 2
- HSCQI Community Event highlights learning from the IHI International Forum in Copenhagen
- Delivering Value (DV) Teams get ready for HSCQI Scale and Spread Programme
- HSCQI hosts an Opioid Improvement Programme Stakeholder Engagement Workshop
- HSCQI Timely Access to Safe Care (TASC) is ready to scale up and spread
- New Leaders in Quality Improvement (QI) graduate with ScIL
- Timely Access to Safe Care (TASC) six shortlisted projects share learning
- QUB Medical Students celebrate completion of QI Projects
- The most important currency is time
- HSCQI Hub Team shares introduction to QI with BSO colleagues
- NHSCT Annual Quality Improvement Event and Celebration
- HSCQI regional Timely Access to Safe Care (TASC) programme continues to gain momentum
- Have you got a great idea that you’d like to get £40,000 of funding for ?
- How to bring energy to improvement work?
- HSCQI Timely Access to Safe Care (TASC) Programme learning session focuses on readiness for scale and spread
- HSCQI Network encourages teams to enter the Q Exchange in 2023
- Building energy for change and improvement: A workshop with Dr Helen Bevan
- Walk and Talk Improvement Podcast Series explores QI
- QUB Medical Students started their QI Journey last week.
- Podcasts explore QI
- HSCQI Strategy highlighted during World Quality Week
- Health and Social Care Quality Improvement (HSCQI) Timely Access to Safe Care Learning Session
- HSCQI Strategy launched at NICON conference
- Southern Trust staff urged to ‘Think Safety’
- Dave’s QI journey
- ‘Walk and Talk Improvement’ all-Ireland QI podcast launches
- Don’t forget to check out HSCQI online poster library
- Is data for improvement your thing?
- Southern Health and Social Care Trust launch “Imagine, Believe, Achieve” Quality Improvement Awareness Month!
- Registered yet for FMLM online conference – Lead, adapt, thrive
- ProjectB+ (B Positive) reducing blood testing related distress in children in SHSCT is a Q Exchange Finalist
- Getting kids hands on for their heart is a Q Exchange Finalist for SHSCT
- Competence, Confidence and Complex Needs Children project in SHSCT is a Q Exchange Finalist
- South Eastern Trust captures crucial learning for the ongoing vaccine service design and delivery in the region
- HSCQI congratulates the Queen’s University Medical Students on completing the Patient Safety module
- FMLM Northern Ireland is proud to present ‘Lead, Adapt, Thrive’.
- New poster repository on HSCQI website captures and cultivates Quality Improvement learning
- Former hostage negotiator shares communication insights with HSCQI Alumni
- Could your QI work be a winner?
- The New South Eastern Trust Virtual Quality Improvement Training and Support schedule
- World Quality Week 2021
- HSCQI’s New Website launched at NICON21
- The Q Community are now accepting applications to take part in the new Q Lab UK project!
- Congratulations to Southern Trust on their recent success at the HSJ Patient Safety Awards
- HSCQI at #NICON21
- HSCQI Annual Report Shortlisted for Award.
- Innovation Transformation in Care BHSCT
- Partnership and Co-Production SET
- Integrating Care across boundaries BHSCT
- Innovation Transformation in Care SET
- Building Reliable Care NHSCT
- Learning from Covid ECHO June Session
- Learning from Covid ECHO May Session
- Learning from Covid ECHO February Session
- HSCQI Learning from Covid Sessions via Zoom
- Virtual Visiting Resources online to help staff organise these vital connections.
- HSCQI Awards 2020 Closing 4 January
- Congratulations to NIAS SQE Programme Graduates
- Dr Aideen Keaney, Director of HSCQI Network and Hub commenting on World Quality Day 2020
- Vote for Bronchiolitis: When less is more
- HSCQI new video and new Vimeo channel launched.
- HSCQI Awards 2020 open
- 12 submissions from NI Trusts in the running for Q Exchange funding.
- All Ireland Covid19 learning event write-up now on website.
- HSC Quality Improvement Awards Launching Soon
- Q Exchange 2020 Now OPEN
- HSCQI Learning System Workshop 19 August
- Virtual Workshop Q All-Ireland COVID-19 Learning. EVENT FULL.
- HSCQI Hub Update
- Quality Improvement Awards 2019 Winners
- HSCQI showcases quality and innovation to visiting European health experts
- The Power of Stories: Joint QI Conference in Dublin
- GPs collaborating to improve urinary tract (UTI) infection antimicrobial stewardship in nursing homes
- Southeastern Trust and Belfast Trust Sepsis Learning Event asks ‘Could it Sepsis?’
- Altnagelvin Sepsis Learning Event asks ‘Could it Sepsis?’
- Regional Scale Up progress
- Register Now, People Make Change Happen @Dublin Castle 18 Feb
- Gill Smith shares IHI Fellowship learning
- GREAT Video promotes involvement
- Regional Scale Up Event highlights progress and agrees further actions
- SCiL Graduates from across NI Celebrate!
- First Regional Scale Up Learning Event highlights progress and plans for the future.
- Round up on People Make Change Possible 23 October 2019:
- All ready to unlock potential!
- Quality Improvement Awards 2019 Launched
- New Paediatric Pain Assessment Guide Launched
- STEP Programme in Southern Trust
- Sharing the QI Message
- Belfast Trust Celebrations
- A Quality Day in the Lab – Biomedical Science Day 2019
- Flow Coaching Academy
- Will You End Up as Digital Roadkill?
- Move Knowledge, Not People- Meeting Rural Needs
- Why Bolstering Trust in Journalism Could Help Strengthen Trust in Medicine
- An illustrated guide to Quality Improvement
- Succcess at British Medical Journal Awards 2019
- WHO Symposium 2018 Learning Summary
- Allied Health Professionals (AHPs) – ‘Breaking the Rules for Better Care’
- Safety Quality Belfast (SQB) Celebration Event- Delivering Improvement Together 2018/2019
- Compassion: your greatest leadership contribution?
- We are 2!! – Celebrating 2 years since the launch of the NHSCT Innovation & Quality Improvement (IQI) Strategy
- HSCQI- Regional Spread of the Companion Role
- Quality Improvement – Crossing Borders
- Life QI Monthly round up February 2019
- We need a better model for patient experience measures in the NHS